Friday, September 19, 2014

Where have we been?!



My last post was from March 2013; a year and a half ago.  To say we've had things going on would be an understatement of course.  I am not about to attempt to recap the last 18 months, but here are some highlights.

*Gracie finished 7th, Katie finished 3rd, Ellie finished PreK.
*Gracie started & finished 8th, Katie started & finished 4th, Ellie started & finished Kinder!
*We spent a long weekend with Chris' family at Hyatt Lost Pines in June 2013 & Thanksgiving in New Mexico.
*We spent a week at the beach with my family in Alabama in July 2013 & Christmas in Atlanta.
*We went on a fabulous vacation to California:  Legoland, Disneyland, LA, the beach in July 2014.
*Gracie started high school (!!!!), Katie started 5th, Ellie started 1st.
*Here are some random pictures.  They're almost impossible to put in any order, so have fun guessing what they are:  mainly 1st & last day of schools, birthdays, pictures with teachers, vacations, etc.  There has to be something much easier than blogger to use, and I need to find it! Now I remember why I haven't blogged in so long.