Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Brett's at it again!

Our friend has been at it again! Here are some pictures he took for Christmas the other day. He now has a website and I'm encouraging my friends to check it out! If you're ever in the area, give him a call and give him some business~you won't be disappointed!
I love these 2 of Gracie!

Here are 2 great ones of my little girls.

Here are 2 family ones.
And then here is Katie Boo. She was being a little toot and had been crying and had been quite uncooperative. Brett was able to snap this one of her daddy "comforting" her. I love the look on her face! It's like she's saying, "Don't I know just what to do to get what I want?!!?"

3 comments:

jettybetty said...

These are the most incredible pictures--I am sure the photographer is gifted--but he has so much to work with--you have a beautiful family.

Malia said...

We had my friend, Amanda, take picture of us yesterday afternoon. She uses a similar approach/style as your friend. I'm anxious to see how they turned out! I'm sure I'll be posting them when I can.

MDM said...

You guys look so very pretty!! I love your hair, Jacinda. Great length on you. Where are your daughter's sweaters from? I don't have any Christmas clothes for my girls yet. It is not like the south here...most just throw on a Target Christmas shirt here. Not complaining;just saying!!