Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ellie is 10 months old!

Ellie turned 10 months old on Friday. How time flies! She has a 3rd tooth-her top middle right one. She started what I would call really crawling yesterday. She had done it a little bit earlier but was doing it with much more consistency yesterday. She has started a habit of squealing (some might call it screaming) in the car. :( It's getting better! :) She loves to sit and look out the windows in the living room. She is eating lots of table food. She is a total & complete joy!

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

She is so adorable! I love reading about what she is doing so I can see what is in store for us a month or two down the road with Asa. :)

Heather said...

What a beautiful girl! I can't believe she is 10 months old already. I love the pictures!