Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Katie's work

I've been loving some of the work Katie has brought home from school this year! Her teacher uses a lot of "foldables," along with rubrics, which are great because the students have-right in front of them-exactly what is expected to get a good grade! I love the foldables because it's so much more fun than a regular worksheet and the student is more likely to retain the information.

Since I'm afraid I'll end up losing some of this work....or some of it will get thrown away b/c I simply can't keep it all, I want to document it here. If you want to see it better, click on the picture to make it larger.

The Body foldable
The outside:

The inside: (some of the spelling cracks me up...we'll need to work on some of that)

details:

Map of the Indians:



Details about each one. This one isn't necessarily a foldable, but I still liked it!

"Me" Foldable:

What is a Scientist? foldable:


This isn't from school, but I found it in her journal. I asked her about it. She said it was from one of Mr. David's sermons, but "I added the good guy part." *love*

















No comments: