Thursday, June 29, 2006

What is going on?

Tuesday~Gracie throws up 3 times. Doesn't feel well. Takes a long nap. Feels better.

Wednesday~It seems that all is well. It was over 24 hours since she'd thrown up; she'd seemed to feel fine, so off to church we went.

Wednesday night, well actually Thursday morning because it was 12:30~Katie throws up and up and up and up and up. By the time she stopped around 10:30 Thursday morning, I think it had probably been around 9 times. Poor little thing. She felt crummy and just layed on me. My friend offered to come pick up Gracie for playgroup. Around 11, Katie drank alot of Sprite and seemed to feel better and slept for about 3 1/2 hours. She's not 100%, but seems to be nearing the mend.

Thursday evening~neither one ate much dinner. Around 11:00, Gracie threw up again. What's up with that?

Please, oh please let us sleep well tonight since last night was consumed with me cleaning up Katie and holding her while Chris changed the sheets....about 6 times! All is quiet in the house at the moment.....I'm heading to bed....now!

3 comments:

jettybetty said...

Hope you got a some great rest--and have a wonderful Friday--with everyone feeling good!

Rachel said...

Something's been going around. My husband, his parents and several others from church have been sick. They survived on gingerale, crackers, and ginger snaps (the ginger fights nausea). By the grace of God I haven't gotten it (yet).

Sending prayers that they get over it and no one else gets sick.

TMK said...

Hi Jacinda! I am so sorry to read about this yucky illness in your house. I thought summer and illness was a taboo thing! I miss blogging, just no time! Maybe when summer slows down at the end of July. I'll let you know! Miss ya,
TK