Saturday, October 20, 2007

Trunk or Treat

Tonight was our Fall Festival & Trunk or Treat at church. Our Fall Retreat is next weekend, thus the reason for having the trunk or treat a little earlier than usual. Gracie was a princess, and Katie was a lion. I tried to put whiskers & a nose on her, but she really didn't want them, so I didn't push the subject. Sometimes you just gotta pick your battles. Here is my tired, but cute lion. After trunk or treating, she didn't immediately want to eat the candy but wanted to play with the play-doh she got!
I told the girls to stand by the scarecrow. Katie said, "No, it's a 'nicecrow,' he's smiling."

2 comments:

MB said...

awwww, they are too cute!

Kimberly said...

I love the Nicecrow! She cracks me up!
Both of the girls look adorable in their halloween costumes! I love Katie's bangs!