Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I am REALLY weird!

Tagged by Jetty Betty!

Here's the tag: I'm supposed to write down 5 weird habits that I have and then tag 5 more people to do the same.

1.) I cannot stand it when anyone, Chris included, reads over my shoulder while I'm on the computer.

2.) I am quite thrifty. Some may call it 'cheap!' I will drive to 2 different grocery stores to save a couple of dollars.

3.) "5 more minutes!" is something I must have, and say, each time someone tries to wake me up.

4.) I am seriously addicted to checking my email and do it more times in a day than I care to admit! Checking "snail mail" is also one of the highlights of my day. I'm not kidding!

5.) Okay, this is one is really weird and maybe only something my mother really knows about. I don't even know if Chris has ever noticed it. I sniff the pages of a book while I'm reading it. Seriously. While reading a book (like a chapter book or novel) I will periodically sniff the middle of 2 pages. I don't have any idea why, but I was doing it as recently as last night. My mom used to comment on it when I'd do it! I'll sniff crayons, too!

I tag Alissa, Adam, Kate, Malia & Deana. Some of these people I've tagged haven't posted in awhile, so maybe this will encourage them to do so. (hint! hint!) Deana posts all the time, but I figured she could come up with some funny answers!

5 comments:

jettybetty said...

Thanks for playing--I decided I was wierder than I remembered ;-)

BTW, I could also say #'s 1, 2, 3, and 4! (I don't smell the pages of a book, but I do have that fan thing!)

Malia said...

I actually did this a couple of weeks ago, see 12/13 post, but here are my answers for you anyway!

1. I have a specific way that I want Sweetpea's books to be on her bookshelf. (Granted 1/2 of them are on the floor right now, when I do get in there to put them up they will have a specific order...I should have been a librarian!)

2. I have to sleep with a fan going for the white noise in the background.

3. Bare-hand puppeting creeps me out. (you know...like when you "talk" with your hand, although Oobie on Noggin never bothered me cause at least he has eyes)

4. I've never been to a Tupperware party.

5. In general I don't mind if my food touches each other or is all mashed up except for when it comes to eggs and syrup. I can't have eggs and pancakes/waffles/french toast on the same plate because I don't want the syrup to get to the eggs. EEWWW!!!

Jacinda said...

JB, I relate to at least one of yours as well. I also like to have a fan or some kind of noise. When I was younger, I would chew on my hair (gross!)
Malia, Whenever I get around to organizing Gracie's books, I do try to do it a certain way (all of the Clifford's together, all of the Pooh together, favorite paperbacks together, hardbacks togehter.)See above for my fan reference. I LOVE it when the eggs & syrup mix! Mmm! It's that sweet & salty thing! I don't mix them on purpose but if they happen to run together (fried eggs especially) it's yummy!

Jacinda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mae said...

I sniff books too. Although I HATE to read a book that has been thumbed through or read (I DETEST getting books from the library and I MUST have the newest book from the store w/ no cracks in the spine indicating that it has been read.), I absolutely love the smell of old school books, both text and library.

Was that TMI??