Sunday, March 25, 2012

Leapin' Lizards!


We were excited to have our friend, Jennifer, and her precious (with a capital P) baby, Jack, come visit for an afternoon over Spring Break. Oh, he is adorable, and the girls loved playing with him!

I love this shirt I bought for Katie awhile back. Sums her up well!

Ellie & Katie got to ride in a neighborhood St. Patrick's day "parade," 1 day early last weekend. Streamers on the bicycles and cookies. What else do you need?

While Gracie has her violin lesson, we enjoy listening to the high school violinists practice in the orchestra room. Ellie enjoyed pretending to play along or to direct them!

Katie had fun making her poster for her turn at Star of the Week at her school!

Ellie & I enjoyed a 3 hour trip to the park & picnic with some friends from church last week. It was a beautiful day for it! We had a large number of babies/toddlers/preschoolers from church.


I was so excited when I saw that Annie was coming to town! Gracie & I went with another friend & her daughter, along with another friend. It was so much fun!

We enjoyed eating out beforehand. Italian is always a good choice for Gracie!

1 comment:

Jennifer Schroeder said...

Thanks for letting us come visit. We had so much fun. Also, I'm a bit jealous of you getting to see Annie. I LOVED Annie.