Tuesday, May 23, 2006

10,000

I've hit 10,000 visitors to my blog! I still haven't figured site meter out completely, but the best I can tell, my 10,000th visitor is in Nashville, TN~one of my favorite cities and one I'll be visiting this weekend! I have no idea who it is though because it doesn't tell me who it was or even list who the "referring URL" is. Usually it does at least list that, but not this time. It does say they visited on May 22 at 7:36 pm. I think it may record my visits too even though I tried to set it so it won't, so I suppose that would be pretty boring if it was really me! Of course, I'm not in Nashville....... They do have a bellsouth.net address and it gives me their IP address. I suppose if I was really computer savvy, I could find out that way, but I don't guess it matters that much!

3 comments:

jettybetty said...

Have fun in Nashville--it's a great place!

Kimberly said...

You must be a computer genius because I had no idea you could figure stuff like that out! You must tell me how to figure that out for myself...even though only like 5 people ever read my blog! Ha! OWell! Congrats on big 10,000-you have so much to offer us fellow bloggers that I'm sure that there will be lots more over the next year!

Malia said...

It was probably me.