Saturday, August 26, 2006

First soccer game!


This morning was Gracie's first soccer game. It was cute! Gracie played goalie this game. She may need a little more practice in this position before she makes it a career (LOL) but she had fun and that's what's important! She did tell Chris that she couldn't see the ball until it was right there so it looks like she will be wearing her glasses during soccer after all! One pair we got her has frames that can bend & twist etc. without breaking (so they say anyway) so I guess she'll wear that pair.

Oops! She missed this ball!practicing her kicks

throwing it back in after she made a save as goalie!

6 comments:

elizabeth said...

How cute! I love watching the kids play sports.

Matt Elliott said...

I just tagged you, Jacinda. See my blog.

Kimberly said...

Gracie is too cute!
Yes, Jeremy got married this weekend! They wanted to keep it very small-just immediate family. I think it fits them, rather than a big to do wedding. They are in Hawaii on their honeymoon and will plan on having a reception when they come back. We're very happy and excited for them!

Erica said...

I love seeing such litle children in such big uniforms:) The sad part is that one day they will be big enough for them to fit. Kaylee's soccer uniform from last season already fits better. I am so glad that she is having a blast. Keep up the good work Gracie!

Miss Hope said...

Gracie looks adorable!! That girl is a Southern Belle athlete for sure....her hair was perfect!! LOL. Tell I said I'm very proud of her and keep up the good work!

Philip said...

Okay, Jacinda. Gracie is cute as always, but as an athlete, I have to oppose the bow. Gracie is a tough little girl and she needs to show it. Grrr! --Jaime