Friday, April 27, 2007

sweet Katie

One of the times I love best with our sweet Katie is right after her bath. I wrap her in her towel and sing the classic, "Rock a bye Baby." I pretend to drop her when I say, "down will come Katie Boo!" I love to see her smile and then kiss her little nose.

This morning I had given her a bath and gotten her dressed and combed her hair. She looked so fresh & sweet that I decided to take a few pictures of her. You probably notice that her hair is much less crazy than usual; that's because it's just been combed and is still quite wet. After it dries it starts to get more body-thus the crazy hair usually seen in pictures.


She loves playing with her kitchen! It probably keeps her occupied more than any other toy.
Here is her artwork from Mother's Day Out this week. I thought this was so cute-using their handprints to make the lion's mane.

1 comment:

jettybetty said...

I don't know if I should say this--but she's looks so old in these pictures! Is she growing up??