Monday, February 01, 2010

Mac 'n Cheese!

I find myself blogging more often lately. I think it's because of one of my Christmas presents from Chris. He had my blog from 1995 made into a book, and I have loved reading back over those family stories & memories. We plan to have the other years made into books as well, and we noticed my blogging had been decreasing a lot over the last year or so.

Reading through those family memories & stories has renewed my love for recording all the daily little things our family experiences. Sometimes what seems like the smallest things are the best things to remember later. I love my life as a stay at home mom (with a part time job) to my 3 sweet girls and a wife to the most wonderful husband ever. I am so happy and feel so blessed to be able to be home with my children; to be the one who takes them to school each day and picks them up. Yes, there are moments when I get frustrated & tired & need time alone, but this is my life, and I love it. (Don't anyone leave me out of the next Girls' Night Out though! LOL)

I wanted to post these pictures of sweet Ellie. She has discovered a love for macaroni & cheese, and she can really put it away!

1 comment:

Cindy Deister said...

Go Mac and Cheese! I think the blogging thing is so hard when life gets so busy, right? I'm constantly thinking of blogs but not sitting down to blog.