Wednesday, July 06, 2005

so much to say, so little time

For anyone who may actually be reading this blog of mine, I wanted to let you know that I do plan to be a "regular blogger." We are currently on vacation in NM, so I haven't quite had the time or privacy to write the blogs I'd like to write.

There has so much happen in the last few days.......sick child on the airplane, my husband stole someone's luggage in Albuquerque (on accident of course!), a family member got bitten by a rattlesnake mere hours after my children had been playing in the very nearby area. I'll elaborate in a later post, but I hope everyone had a good 4th of July holiday! Despite the above mentioned happenings, we are having a great time with Chris's family and will be home the first of next week.

God bless all of you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes we are having fun in New Mexico and the above mentioned incidents have become the norm when the Shanks family travels.

You are a great blogger.

Love you,

Chris

Malia said...

uhg, sick child on the plane...I'm glad you had your husband with you.

I see you figured out the link thing. All that html code can be so confusing! I remember scrolling through my code at least twice before I figured out where to insert the code I had copied to add the links.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are on an adventure! Have a safe trip home. I can not wait to hear the details. I'll pray for a calm fliht for you!!!