Saturday, June 07, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ballgame & Meet Fluffy

The girls are enjoying having Grammer here and we are too! She has been cooking and planning more things to cook for the freezer! It's also just good to know she's here to help with the girls when the baby comes. I am ready!!!!!


Last night, Chris, Gracie, & I (Katie stayed with Grammer!) went to the Houston Astros game. It was nice to visitwith people from church in a setting away from church, and I was so happy that the stadium was indoors. It was still hot but nothing like it could have been! I was also blessed that no one was sitting in front of me so I could prop up my feet! Yea for the seemingly little things, right?!?!



This morning, Chris took the girls swimming while Grammer & I watched. Gracie is doing such a good job and has such a desire to learn now. We want to get her into some real lessons since she is so ready to actually try things now. It's just not a good time right now b/c I won't be able to take her for awhile after the baby is here. Maybe later in the summer. After swimming, we went to the mall and the girls got to make the baby a new friend. They chose a really sweet, soft bunny who is now named "Fluffy." She is sitting patiently in the baby's crib awaiting her arrival!

June 24th is the scheduled c-section date. I'll take sooner though..................

7 comments:

Gretchen said...

That's really soon! How exciting. Your girls are so cute and the bear is so sweet. They will be so happy to have a new little sis around. Tell your Mom hi for me!

Kimberly said...

June 24th is so close! I'm so excited for you and your family! Looks like the girls are ready to welcome baby girl as well!

Jennifer Schroeder said...

Good morning. Yes, it is no problem that you read my blog. It is definitely not snooping. I am enjoying getting to read through yours.

I do know the Newhouses (although not super well). That is too funny.

janjanmom said...

I love Fluffy-what a great idea!! I am soglad Mom is there to help and I hope the baby comes early so you get maximum help!!

elizabeth said...

I would love to see you this weekend! Matthew and I will be at the Hilton in downtown Houston Saturday morning. Is that anywhere close to you?

SG said...

WOW! The 24th is coming up so fast! try to get as much sleep as possible between now and then! :)

Miss Hope said...

She's almost here!!! I know you are breathing (mentally!) much better now that help is there.

The girls get cuter with every post!