Monday, June 21, 2010

Wedding date/Teddy Bear Tea

Gracie & Katie are spending time in NM with Gramps & Gramme and their cousin, Sara Jane. I miss them, but I know they are having a good time.

In the meantime, Chris, Ellie, & I went to Dallas/Ft. Worth to attend the wedding of a girl who was a student in my first class. I taught her in 6th grade at Lubbock Christian. She was a fun, sweet 6th grader, and now she is a beautiful bride! I was so honored to be invited to the wedding and thrilled to live close enough now to be able to attend relatively easily. My brother in law & sister in law watched Ellie for us, so we got a real night out!
Today, I took Ellie to Teddy Bear Tea at church! She had a great time! Jennifer & Karissa (our Children's Director & intern) did a great job coordinating it.
Chocolate covered strawberries! She mainly just licked the chocolate!
Cookie!!!!!! She really didn't eat it which surprised me. It sure was pretty!
My little blonde cutie!
She had fun playing!
Who knew how much fun she could have with a balloon?! :)

No comments: