Friday, October 07, 2005

this is for you, Mandy!

Since Mandy pleaded for us to do this, I am participating in her tag. Plus, I really kind of like these things!

First Memory: This was hard! I remember living in Kentucky....getting doughnuts after church on Sunday nights, seeing a snake outside, & picking up a dead mouse while cleaning my closet! *eww* Considering that we moved away from Kentucky when I was 4 or 5, those are pretty early memories.

First Kiss: To be perfectly honest, my first real kiss was Chris. Real being defined as both people responding and it meaning anything.

First Concert: I remember seeing The Oakridge Boys when I was in elementary school.

First Love: Chris

First thing you think in the morning: already?!?!?

First book you remember loving: I remember loving Strega Nona by Tomie dePaola.

First pet: We were not a pet family. I remember having a few fish...who died quickly.

First question you'll ask in Heaven: I like Tracy's answer of telling God, "Thank You!" I will probably want to ask where my family is.

First thing you think of when you hear the word vacation: I really want to go to Disney World. Never been! :-(

First best friend:probably Shannon Rogers from elementary school

Last time you dressed up: I wore a skirt last Tuesday when I went to volunteer at Gracie's school

Last thing you ate: ham & pineapple pan pizza from Pizza Hut

Last CD you bought: Disney classic cd that came with the Cinderella dvd

Last time you cried: really cried......I can't remember. I do tear up often while watching 7th Heaven. I know that's totally sappy, but it gets to me every time!

Last time you told someone you loved them: about 1/2 an hour ago. Katie Boo was going to bed! (thankfully! I love that little girl more than words can express, and I love her spirit of energy, but she was driving us BANANAS tonight!)

Last really fun thing you did: spent a weekend in Atlanta visiting my parents. We took our friends and their 3 children with us. Chris & I also went to a romantic restaurant & spent a long time in Barnes & Noble for our anniversary in August.

Last thing you watched on TV: 7th Heaven! (big surprise, huh?!?)

Last Halloween costume: tacky tourist

Last Concert attended: live taping of Nashville Star (does that count?)

Now for the fun part...I tag the following: I don't always have the best luck with people doing the things I tag them to do, so I'll leave it up to you to decide if you want to participate! :-)

No comments: