Monday, March 06, 2006

"celebrity" contact

I feel like I've been touched by a celebrity! Well, not really a celebrity, but an author anyway. Meredith Efken (click her name for a link to her website) visited my blog and left a comment! Remember me talking about her book, SAHM I Am a few weeks ago? Apparently, she ran across it and thanked me for posting about it! She said a new book, @Home for the Holidays, will be out in November 2006. Maybe I'm easily impressed, but I am impressed that she commented! Think I can get a free book for giving her free publicity?!?! *wink*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chris & Gracie seem to be fine this morning. Katie is in a great mood. I'm anxiously awaiting her "stinky" for the day to see if it's back to normal. Please!!!!! The things we moms look forward to! I'm feeling okay. I had Sprite & peanut butter crackers for breakfast.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kate finds out today if Bryson will have a baby brother or a baby sister!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4 more days until Katie is 2! Did I mention that I need some Kleenex?!?! *sniff sniff*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We have bedding for Katie's big girl bed and have been debating over when to put her in the big bed. Well, actually we don't have a "real" big bed for her yet, but we have a rollaway bed we plan to use until we get one. Grammer (aka my mom) is looking for a bed for her and plans to have a lady paint it shabby chic white for her! FUN! Anyway, yesterday Katie was upset with me for putting her in the baby bed. I thought she wanted to sleep but apparently she didn't. I left her in there while I took a shower, thinking she might fall asleep. Um....no! Instead, she decided to climb out of the bed. She succeeded in hittin' the floor. I don't think she hit it the way she planned, but she hit it alright! I ran in there......after just getting out of the shower if you know what I mean....and picked her up. She wasn't hurt, but it hit the point home that she is ready for that big girl bed!

2 comments:

jettybetty said...

How cool is it that Meredith left a comment for you?? WOW!

Glad everyone is feeling better--including you--Sprite and peanut butter crackers are not what I consider a normal breakfast!

Kristen OQ said...

Glad you guys are on the mend.

Sam climbed out of his bed for the first time when he was just 14 months. Not good! I was scared to death that he would try it again and get really hurt the next time, so in a bed he went at 14 months! Now I am hoping Seth stays put in a crib for a LONG LONG time! Good luck with the change.