Thursday, March 23, 2006

found & safe

The mom & daughters have been found and are safe. I guess now they have begun the task of questioning the wife to try & figure out what happened. This story has been on my mind almost non-stop since hearing of it earlier today. It is so disturbing to me.

Oh dear Lord,
Please be with this family. I shudder to think about what those girls have been through and I hate to think about this supposedly happy family turning out to be just another family who weren't what they appeared to be. Please Lord, help the investigation to be done correctly and justice be done and please protect those sweet, innocent girls. Protect their mother as well. Please don't let her be guilty of any wrongdoing. It's easy to suspect her but we don't really know. Please help all of us to reserve our judgment and wrap your arms around all of them.
In Jesus' Name,
Amen

4 comments:

Diane Viere said...

I found your blog.....randomly...right next to mine! I appreciate your pray warrior heart!

Diane

TMK said...

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I heard it on the Today show this morning. Sad story. I hope the wife isn't what they are suspecting. And I am praying for those girls also.

elizabeth said...

I heard about this on the Today show as well! So sad. I was looking at those little girls and thinking their lives will never be the same.

I heard the mom was a suspect. I pray for those little girls' sake that she had nothing to do with it.

Malia said...

I guess by now you've heard that the wife confessed. I just can't imagine what pain drove her to that. Turns out Matt's father (Dan) was the minister at of CofC in Ft. Worth, TX when I was baby (I was born there) and my parents knew his parents. Also, we think my sister may have been at Freed-Hardeman at the same time as Matt & Mary, but I haven't talked to her yet to know for certain.