I was on my way to read in bed. Translation: I was going to lay there with a book beside me for about 5 minutes before I fell asleep. I told Chris and he said, "Come here. You got some emails." So, of course, not being one to resist such temptation, I went to read them and found out I'd been tagged by Matt. So, here I sit completing my mission. I did something similar on email just yesterday, so some of this is just copied & pasted from there.
Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Greater Atlanta Christian School bookstore in the summers
2. Seven Oaks Academy daycare worker (in GA)
3. 6th grade & 2nd grade teacher
4. Wife & Mommy
Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. You've Got Mail
2. Imitation of Life
3. Finding Nemo
4. Monsters, Inc.
(I'm just really not sure. I don't typically like to watch movies over & over.)
Four books I could read over & over:
As with movies, I don't typically read books over & over. I LOVE to read and do it often but not normally more than once, other than children's books of course! So, I will list children's books that I love to read.
1. Just Like You by Jan Fearnley
2. The Kissing Hand by Audrey Penn
3. Ordinary Baby, Extraordinary Gift by Gloria Gaither
4. pretty much any Patricia Polacco book, although they're really more for me than for the girls right now because the subject matter of some is really suited for more for older children. She is hands down my favorite children's book author! Many of them are very touching & family oriented and teach about other cultures & history and the illustrations are great and she adds a special touch by inserting real photographs into the illustrated picture frames. Her books are just really neat!
Four places you have lived:
1. Paducah, KY
2. Lilburn, GA
3. Abilene, TX
(and a couple more!)
Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. The Apprentice
2. The Amazing Race
3. American Idol
4. Little House on the Prairie
Four places you have been on vacation:
1. San Diego, CA
2. Outer Banks (NC)
3. Ft. Myers, FL
4. New Mexico (whoo hoo!)
Four web sites I visit daily: (daily might be stretching it)
2. a discussion board for other moms who have children near the ages of mine
3. other peoples' blogs
4. Uvalde, TX online newspaper (about twice a week)
Four of my favorite foods:
2. petit fours (we just had a shower, so they're on my mind!)
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. New England (especially if it was Fall!)
2. on the couch watching t.v.
3. reading on my parents' screened in porch
4. if it was next week, in Nashville meeting my brand new niece who will be born on the 8th!
Four friends I am tagging:
I know some people have already done this tag, so I won't tag anyone specifically. Play along if you'd like and let me know if you do. Thanks Matt for tagging me!