- I'd like to see my children become baptized believers!
- I want to be there when they marry the love of their life and be proud of their choice.
- When they have my grandchildren, I want to hold them & hug them & kiss them!
- I want to go to New England with Chris sometime in the Fall.
- We will pay off some debt.
- I will lose weight!
- I have a dream of writing & publishing children's books.
7 things I can do:
- I can be involved in my daughter's education.
- I can cross stitch (don't ask me if I can finish a cross stitch, but I can do it!)
- I can sleep!
- I love to read and do it often.
- I like to write people notes to encourage them.
- I can ask questions because there is so much I don't understand!
- I can be a little lazy.
7 things I can't do:
- I can't swim very well at all.
- I can't get motivated alot of times.
- I can't seem to get & keep the house clean!
- I can't seem to stay off the Internet long enough to get the house clean!
- I can't deny that God is real.
- I can't deny that I have a wonderful husband & children
- I can't forget all the times my Dad said he & Mom were praying for me.
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
- green eyes~there was a time I might not have said this, but Chris has green eyes and I love them!
- faith in God and lives that every day!
- hard working
- man of character
- sense of drive with his career
- sweet Daddy!
7 things I say most often:
- "Do you understand me?!?!" (this is said sternly to a child)
- "Yes maam!" (this is also said sternly while prompting a child to repeat it)
- "I love you."
- "Dear God..." (this is said at the beginning of a prayer, not disrespectfully)
- "Hello?" (as I pick up the phone)
- "okay, bye." (as I hang up the phone)
- "Hey." (when someone answers the phone when I call them)
- Sean Connery
- Brad Paisley
- Phil Vassar (got to see him perform live at "Nashville Star" and he was awesome!)
- Tony Bennett (for his music anyway......I know he's way old!)
- Clay Aiken (don't laugh! He seems like a nice guy and I also like his music!)
- Adam Sandler (I know alot of his stuff is not nice, but some of it is okay and he's so funny!)
- Avery Johnson (He used to be on the San Antonio Spurs; now I think he coaches the Dallas Mavericks. We used to watch the Spurs all the time and he was just so cute and seemed so sweet!)
7 people I'd like to do my list:
If you decide to allow yourself to be tagged, let me know and I'll read what you write. Have a good day!