Sunday, August 21, 2005

Oh Happy Day!

One of my close friends was baptized today. I am so happy for her! I knew she had been thinking about it for awhile and asking questions. I'm so glad she made the decision to be buried with Christ in baptism for the forgiveness of her sins! She is now a child of God...what a wonderful day!

Lord, thank you for Kate and her decision to follow Christ. We know that it is because of Christ's sacrifice that our salvation is possible. Thank you for that sacrifice! I'm so happy for Kate and her heart that wants to follow You & Your son! Thank you Lord for all of our blessings! In Jesus' Name, Amen

4 comments:

Malia said...

Hallelujah!

On another note...I'm responding to your comment on my blog here so that I know you'll see it. Regarding deleting comments: you have to be logged into blogger, once you get to your blog after you've logged in, look at your post with the comments listed. You should see a little trash can symbol after each comment, if you don't see it right away, refresh your browser. Then click on the trash can symbol that appears at the bottom of the undesired comment. You will be given the option to delete the comment. (This happened to me too...soooo annoying!)

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

Congratulations to your friend. It is so wonderful to see someone confess their faith and put on Christ in baptism. No matter how many I witness or how well I know the person it always gives me goosebumps. I hope I don't ever lose that feeling or become hardened to the beauty of baptism.

Jacinda said...

Thanks Malia. Deleted the comments!

TMK said...

That is so neat! Congrats to your friend!!